With hunting season in full swing, there are certainly many deer to be processed.
And, if you bring your wild game to Grand Champion Meats, you’re guaranteed to leave with the best tasting meat around!
Grand Champion Meats has a wide range of meat processing services, and offers wild game processing year round. We’ll process your order as quickly as possible, but our first concern is to create high-quality meat. We will call you when your order is ready.
Our Crosslake location may be closed for the season, but our Grand Champion Meats-Foley location is still open for business year round! Looking to process your wild game? We are not able to accept whole deer and trim in Crosslake at this time. Just bring your game to our Grand Champion Meats-Foley location, and we will arrange for free delivery back to Crosslake once your order is finished. Follow this link to see all of our services and pricing: http://ow.ly/FePlM
Call us for more details: 320-968-7267
At the time of drop off you must leave your cutting instructions and notify us if you would like the antlers and/or hide. We keep the hide as part of the processing. If you would like your hide back, there’s an extra charge of $10.
- All wild game must be tagged and registered. Trimmings must be clean and must have tag numbers.
- As always, we like to remind hunters to follow safe food handling practices with your meat. We will not accept any wild game carcasses or trim that appears to be mishandled or unsanitary. Do not use garbage bags.
- We reserve the right to dispose of any game that is spoiled – owner will be notified first.
- All your chops, steaks and roasts are cut boneless. All cuts are wrapped in paper.
- All sausages are made 1/2 wild game, 1/2 lean pork. Sticks, summer and bulk fresh sausage are 2/3 wild game, 1/3 lean pork. Prices include the pork added. If you would like beef added instead, the price increases $.50 per lb.
- All prices listed are charged on the weight of the wild game and added pork before smoking, not the finished weight.
- If you change your order after your initial order is put in, we do our best to see that the change gets made, but we do not guarantee it will happen.
- We are happy to make any special orders after Jan. 15th. Special orders require a minimum order of 25 lbs.
If you are the type of person that likes to do it yourself, we have everything you need to create the best tasting results including:
- Beef Trimmings
- Pork Trimmings
- Hi-Temp Cheese
- Hot Pepper
- Bleu Cheese
- Wrapping paper, tape and tape dispensers
- Hamburger bags and food grade bags
- Knives, steels, hand-saws and saw blades
- FREE expert advice
Please keep in mind that we will be grinding, seasoning and mixing every Saturday from 8:00am till noon, beginning November 8th through January. Please call ahead to reserve a time and order the trimmings, seasonings, and/or supplies you will need.
Have you had your wild game processed at Grand Champion Meats before? Comment below about your experience!